Our Faith should Be Bigger than our fears

10/16/2013

I was in our Girls room sleeping when the earthquake happened. My lotions and other girly staff including my rosary and sto. niño image fell off. Really it was not a joke for all of us here in Visayas especially living in Bohol and Cebu. The incident did put a mark in us... It causes death to our fellow Bisaya and some buildings collapses. Everyone was going out in their houses to kept themselves safe especially in the hospitals where patients were put outside the buildings. It was terrifying! We were having mixed emotions... I,myself, was feeling in awe for our patients in the hospitals and of those who suffered a lot where parts of the buildings collapses.

Hours past and there was still after shock of the earthquake. We knew that aftershock should be less shake but it wasn't. So some of our fellow Bisaya sleeping and stayed in the open space or in evacuation center. Likewise, the patients in the Hospitals stayed outside the building.

Last night I was reminded of our theme "Let Your FEAR Be Bigger than Your fears!", during our World Singles Congress in Subic.

Yeah right. Thank You daddy God it should be like that.... Faith Works Wonders!!! I should be thankful that yesterday was a holiday and it happened in the morning. It was a blessing indeed because God was guiding and protecting us. What do you think will happen if the earthquake occur during regular days and everybody is busy working and some are having classes??? I couldn't imagine the damage otherwise. 

We should think that God is guiding us all the way. Keep on praying... Trust and have Faith.

Last night I prayed the ROSARY and it healed me... my fear went away... I slept well with strong faith and I knew that someone out there was guiding us, my guardian angel was also present.


"An Amazing Faith Causes a Person to be Willing to Trust Christ Alone " - June Household Topic
Faith is the realization of what is hoped for and evidence of things not seen. 
(Hebrews 11:1) 

It is not for us to judge the Lord nor make any misconceptions on what will happen in the next few hours or what happen in the world but let's thank the Lord for everything that He gave us. Let's continue to pray and trust Him. Live the Life to the fullest in God's hands. Let our FEARS BE BIGGER THAN OUR fears! 

Fear inhibits us from acting in faith. God can work wonders if only we have faith in Him. So let us not be worry. God has a bigger plan to us. Be still! Let us help each other to be strong, praying more and by faith we will move mountains.











No comments:

Post a Comment